If you want best credit cards for average credit score, find out here! finding best offer for average credit are not that hard! in fact it’s pretty easy! all you have to do is a little research, here and there, and that’s it! soon or later you’ll find it! 😉
first of all, what determine top credit cards is not their brand or rewards! because if we talk about credit loans, the most important factor that you must consider first are APR or interest rate per years! if they offer APR about 6% APR or -0,5% interest rate per month! you can say, it’s very good deal! If I were you I will not think twice to get them! because soon are later, for sure we will need money especially if own good business! 😉 for me personally credit cards are easy loans! not easy money to spend at mall! because If I do that. for long run! believe it or not, it will lead to high debt! anyway guys, 🙂 here my list top 5 credit cards with Low APR!
- My First list are , NFCU Credit Card some of you must be wondering why the h3ck I list Navy Federal Credit Union 😀 well, first I got my own reason, secondly their APR are 8% :O you can’t get 8% with citi 😉 that for sure! imagine if you can get $50k USD with low APR 8% per years 😀 and if your have good business! I am sure you can get profit more than 10% with your own business! so for long run, loan from NFCU can help your business expand much more better with their low APR!
- My Second list are, wright patt credit Card! If you live near Ohio they can offer credit card with low APR about 12,5% so it’s about 1% interest rate per month 😀 not bad, I guess! 😀 though if you don’t live near Ohio, then you can’t apply with them! don’t worry about bad credit! because they offer secured credit cards, and their APR are about 17%, after times and your credit improve, you can ask them to change secured credit card to unsecured CC, because 12,5% APR are good offer to miss 😀
- Third is, Telhio! if you live in Columbus or new Grove City then you can apply with them! they can offer 10% APR! and also they have variety of rewards, such as , cash back, Point, and etc! they also have business cards, traveler card and etc! if you have bad credit score, don’t worry! they also have secured credit cards, so I am sure they will accept people with bad credit! 🙂
- 4 is, Intrust Bank Credit Card! they have decent APR about about 10% to 21%, depend with your credit worthiness! but for average credits, I am sure you can get 10% APR! if you live Kansas! I am sure you already know about them a lot! 😀 so why not try their low APR credit card! nothing hurt to try! afterall, Citi Can’t offer 10%! right ? 😉
- Last is, BECU Credit Card If you live in Washington! try them! their APR are quite tempting! 😉 it’s about 7%! if you have bad credit! try to ask them, about secured credit cards! but for average credit, I am sure you can get low APR as low as 7%! 🙂
If you live in location that I don’t mention above, don’t worry! credit union are government program for low interest rate credits! so every states usually have their own Credit unions! good news is, you don’t need excellent score to get approval with them! just average are more than enough! and what matter is their APR are very very low! average CU are about 5-10%, no annual fee! and other good news is, their Credit card limit can reach $100k USD! 😉 so what you waiting for? apply now and get approval 😀